Monday 13 July 2015

Date night

I had a supper date with Lynice and Kris at Acapolcos.  I had a burrito, it was good!  Mom and Dad were supposed to go flight seeing but the weather didn't cooperate.  

And in answer to the question about what flipping is - you pull some line off your reel, then flip that line upstream and let it get carried downstream, then pull in the extra line and flip it upstream again.   The rivers here are lined with people every 12 feet or so, all flipping for salmon!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely date night!!! Now you have got me craving burritos. And thanks for explaining what flipping for fish is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ha...now we know! Thanks for the flipping explanation...makes sense...but I had really never heard of that before!
    Burrito looks tasty...not what I would have thought you would eat much of in Alaska (but I guess that makes sense...we had Chinese food in Panama)...ha...but still tasty! In fact...that might be a fine idea for supper tonight for us!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete